BLOCSCHOK 2 Trier
Date and time
- Registration opens at Tuesday, 03/14/2017 7:22 p.m.
- Bouldering period Sunday, 04/04/2017 10 a.m.— Sunday, 05/07/2017 11:59 p.m.
- Modus dynamic ('Holland-Mode')
- Participants 180 (show)
- Age groups
70 Boulder in 1 Monat
- Saisoneröffnung der Außenboulderwand
- Routesetting : Felix Buchmann u.a.
- Preisverlosung unter allen Teilnehmern
Location and directions
This competition's boulder values are dynamic. That means that each boulder starts off with the same point value regardless of its grade. All participants are encouraged to climb as many boulders as possible. The more often a boulder has been climbed, the more its point value decreases.
1.3 × active participants
Each participant's overall score is the sum of the points of their ascents in the respective ascent style.
Next to regular ascents, flashes and zones will be taken into account. A Flash is when the top hold of a boulder is reached on the first attempt. This will multiply the boulder's value by 1.3. Zones (or Bonuses) are given whenever a difficult section of a problem (marked as such) can be cleared. This will multiply the boulder's value by 0.3