FLASHZONE Vol. 4 Trier/ Wittlich
Date and time
- Registration opens at Tuesday, 07/23/2019 3 p.m.
- Bouldering period Wednesday, 07/23/2019 3 p.m.— Wednesday, 08/28/2019 11 p.m.
- Modus static
- Participants 92 (show)
- Age groups
- 60 Boulder - 2 Hallen - 1 Monat
Hakt so viele Boulder ab wie ihr schafft und tragt sie hier ein.
- (Halb-)Finale mit Sommerfest 31.8.19 / CAVE
- Teilnahmegebühr 5€
- Jeder Boulder (Top) zählt 10 Punkte, jeder Flash 13 Punkte, jede Zone 3 Punkte
Location and directions
This competition's boulder values are static. That means that each boulder is given a predetermined point value by its setter, taking into account the estimated grade or difficulty. Each boulder's value can be seen on the boulder list page.
Each participant's overall score is the sum of the points of their ascents in the respective ascent style.
Next to regular ascents, flashes and zones will be taken into account. A Flash is when the top hold of a boulder is reached on the first attempt. This will multiply the boulder's value by 1.3. Zones (or Bonuses) are given whenever a difficult section of a problem (marked as such) can be cleared. This will multiply the boulder's value by 0.3