FLASHZONE Vol.2 Trier/ Wittlich
Date and time
- Registration opens at Tuesday, 08/01/2017 noon
- Bouldering period Thursday, 08/01/2017 noon— Thursday, 08/31/2017 11:59 p.m.
- Modus dynamic ('Holland-Mode')
- Participants 81 (show)
- Age groups
- 80 Boulder - 2 Hallen - 1 Monat Hakt so viele Boulder ab wie ihr schafft und tragt sie hier ein. Unter allen (anwesenden) Teilnehmern werden am Finale Preise verlost
- (Halb-)Finale mit Sommerfest 9.9.17 / CAVE
- Routesetting: David Fleer, Sebastian Gerber, Luke Brady, Marcel Barteldrees
- Teilnahmegebühr 5€
Location and directions
This competition's boulder values are dynamic. That means that each boulder starts off with the same point value regardless of its grade. All participants are encouraged to climb as many boulders as possible. The more often a boulder has been climbed, the more its point value decreases.
1.3 × active participants
Each participant's overall score is the sum of the points of their ascents in the respective ascent style.
Next to regular ascents, flashes and zones will be taken into account. A Flash is when the top hold of a boulder is reached on the first attempt. This will multiply the boulder's value by 1.3. Zones (or Bonuses) are given whenever a difficult section of a problem (marked as such) can be cleared. This will multiply the boulder's value by 0.3