Ostblock-Cup 2018/19 Berlin
Date and time
- Registration opens at Monday, 11/19/2018 11 a.m.
- Bouldering period Saturday, 12/01/2018 1:30 p.m.—6:45 p.m.
- Modus dynamic ('Holland-Mode')
- Participants 251 of 250 (show)
- Age groups Erwachsene (ab 14 Jahren)
- Difficulty grades Easy and Difficult (with separate rankings)
Info's erfolgen in Kürze...
Location and directions
This competition's boulder values are dynamic. That means that each boulder starts off with the same point value regardless of its grade. All participants are encouraged to climb as many boulders as possible. The more often a boulder has been climbed, the more its point value decreases.
1.3 × active participants
Each participant's overall score is the sum of the points of their ascents in the respective ascent style.
Next to regular ascents, flashes will be taken into account. A Flash is when the top hold of a boulder is reached on the first attempt. This will multiply the boulder's value by 1.3.
This competition is held in two difficulty categories (relaxed/easy and power/difficult). Each ranking is calculated separately.