Ostblock-Cup 22/23 Plan B
Date and time
When does the event take place?
- Registration opens at
- Saturday, 11.02.
- Bouldering period
25.02. noon —
- 7 p.m.
What is happening? Who's taking part? How does the ranking work?
- Evaluation mode
static (the best 10 boulders)
- Each boulder has a certain value depending on how difficult the setters deem it to be.
- A participant's score is the sum of the values of each boulder they climbed.
- If the ascent was made in one go (also known as a flash), the participant is rewarded the boulder value times 1.3.
- If the boulder was not climbed completely, but a specially marked hold (called the zone / bonus) was reached, the participant is rewarded 0.3 of the boulder value.
- Only the best 10 boulders are taken into account.
- 0 of 250
- Age groups
- Erwachsene (ab 12 Jahre)
- Entry fee
- 15.00 €
info in kürze
Who to contact in case of questions or problems?
Location and directions
Where does it take place and how to get there?