Date and time
When does the event take place?
- Registration opens at
- Thursday, 11/03/2016 noon
- Bouldering period
11/03/2016 1 p.m. —
What is happening? Who's taking part? How does the ranking work?
- Evaluation mode
dynamic ('Holland-Mode') (all boulders count)
- Each boulder has a certain value.
- The more people succeed in a boulder, the less points it is worth.
- If the ascent was made in one go (also known as a flash), the participant is rewarded the boulder value times 1.3.
difficulty = 1 -
1.3 × Flashes + Tops
1.3 × active participantsboulder value = initial value × difficulty
- This competition is held in two difficulty categories (relaxed/easy and power/difficult). Each ranking is calculated separately.
- 269 of 280
- Age groups
- Erwachsene (ab 14 Jahren)
- Difficulty grades
- Easy and Difficult (with separate rankings)
Who to contact in case of questions or problems?
Location and directions
Where does it take place and how to get there?