Date and time
When does the event take place?
- Registration opens at
- Thursday, 12/24/2015 10 a.m.
- Bouldering period
03/12/2016 10 a.m. —
What is happening? Who's taking part? How does the ranking work?
- Evaluation mode
dynamic ('Holland-Mode') (all boulders count)
- Each boulder has a certain value.
- The more people succeed in a boulder, the less points it is worth.
- If the ascent was made in one go (also known as a flash), the participant is rewarded the boulder value times 1.3.
difficulty = 1 -
1.3 × Flashes + Tops
1.3 × active participantsboulder value = initial value × difficulty
- This competition is held in two difficulty categories (relaxed/easy and power/difficult). Each ranking is calculated separately.
- 345 of 350
- Age groups
- Erwachsene (ab 14 Jahren)
- Difficulty grades
- Easy and Difficult (with separate rankings)
Who to contact in case of questions or problems?
Location and directions
Where does it take place and how to get there?
BLOC NO LIMIT
Brandenburger Straße 26