Date and time
When does the event take place?
- Registration opens at
- Sunday, 29.10.
- Bouldering period
02.12. noon —
What is happening? Who's taking part? How does the ranking work?
- Evaluation mode
dynamic ('Holland-Mode') (all boulders count)
- Each boulder has a certain value.
- The more people succeed in a boulder, the less points it is worth.
- If the ascent was made in one go (also known as a flash), the participant is rewarded the boulder value times 1.3.
- If the boulder was not climbed completely, but a specially marked hold (called the zone / bonus) was reached, the participant is rewarded 0.3 of the boulder value.
difficulty = 1 -
1.3 × Flashes + Tops + 0.3 × Zones
1.3 × active participantsboulder value = initial value × difficulty
- 150 of 155
Der BLOCSCHOK Jedermannwettkampf ist offen für alle, HIER könnt Ihr Euch anmelden.
- 11:00 Anmeldung
- 12:00 -16:00 Quali (50 Boulder)
- bis 16:30 Eintragung Eurer Boulder HIER
- ab 17:30 Finale
Who to contact in case of questions or problems?
Location and directions
Where does it take place and how to get there?